"It's cheaper than you think for furniture that's unique, ethical and can be handed down to future generations"
You may need something to sit harmoniously alongside existing cherished furniture or desire a contemporary piece of functional art. Whatever the extent of your creative input or size of commission I am happy to talk through your ideas. I welcome you to the workshop, however, if you prefer, I can complete the entire process by email.
1) Find Out About Your NeedsDiscussion of ideas, preferably in the place where the furniture will go. Dimensions, notes, thumbnails and photographs will be taken.
At this stage no charge will be made.
2) Ideas GenerationI will produce Initial sketches and estimated costings for your consideration.
If you decide to proceed to the next stage there is a charge of £50 to produce detailed designs that will be yours to keep (which will then be deducted from the final bill).
3) Finished ProposalI will show you the developed designs (and mock-up if required) with dimensions, materials, finish, fixtures, final quotation and timescale.
If you decide to proceed I will provide a brief contract and require a further payment of 50% of total cost for materials (which will then be deducted from the final bill).
4) DeliveryWhere possible I will deliver and install in person to ensure everything is entirely to your satisfaction.
Final payment will be due at this point.
5) AftercareAll my furniture has a lifetime guarantee.
Structural problems will be rectified free of charge and I will restore wear and tear at cost price.